Website ELR Legal Search
SVP and General Counsel, Tejon Ranch Company
The Tejon Ranch Company has exclusively engaged Engle Lindsley Regan Search to conduct the SVP and General Counsel search. Tejon Ranch Company is a fully diversified integrated real estate company and agribusiness, whose principal asset is California’s historic Tejon Ranch located between Los Angeles and Bakersfield.
The GC oversees the legal affairs of the company and corporate secretary duties and reports directly to the CEO. The General Counsel will serve as a member of the executive team, providing legal perspective and advice on a wide range of strategic, tactical, and operational issues. The General Counsel’s responsibilities will cover the entire spectrum of legal matters confronting a public company whose primary asset is real estate.
Skills and Experience:
• JD and an active membership in a state bar
• 15 or more years of relevant experience in real estate matters
• Provide leadership and management of all corporate and commercial legal matters, including litigation, regulatory matters, intellectual property, environmental issues, and real estate activities and transactions.
• Executive leadership ability
• Experience in resolving conflict between groups with opposing perspectives, agendas, and/or priorities.
• Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Interested candidates should submit resumes to Tim Regan at email@example.com as all resumes sent to Tejon Ranch will be directed to ELR for review.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org